This is how you do real estate in the times of social distancing!

Being socially distant doesn't mean that you can't pursue your homeownership goals. 

Real estate is one of the industries that moves the Florida economy forward. As such, Governor DeSantis labeled the real estate industry essential in his Stay at Home Executive Orders.

Prior to the Covid-19 crisis, I had a client that made a great choice when looking for a property in East Orlando. After considering several properties, the client fell in love with a beautiful, newly built townhome from my friends at M/I Homes.

I assisted my client from the very first moment and helped in the contract negotiation and site selection. Since then, I have been working hand-in-hand to manage the transaction.

Now we are on the final stretch, heading towards a successful closing. The picture I share today is from our walk-through orientation earlier today.


Yep, that's us! With masks, gloves and attention to detail, we did the walk-through along with the builder representative. 

There you see the buyer, two members of his family and yours truly, Milton The Realtor, keeping safe distance yet working closely towards the goal, and celebrating this important step in the process.

You too can become a success story. You too can achieve your homeownership dreams.

Don't wait. The first step is to talk to an expert like me. I am available at (407) 443-3833.

By the way, don't forget to connect with me on LinkedIn, Facebook (English and Spanish) and Twitter!


Comments

Popular Posts